Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1. I think the global average temperature is the average temperature all over the globe. I answered what I did because of using context clues.
2. I guess a random guess for the amount that the global average temperature has increased is 100-175º (random guess) I guess it is a lot when you are thinking about how hot that is.
3. I don't even have a guess as to how hot the earth has gotten before. Umm I guess the coldest it has been could be -70º (random guess) I answered what I did because I have a pair of hunting gloves that say that they can keep your hands warm in -40º. I mean they can obviously lie about that to make them sound better, but it was just a random guess.
4. I'm really not worried about global warming at all. a) because I really don't know anything about it. b) because I'm not a polar bear. Buuuuut I really don't know anything about it, so I'm really not sure what I'm talking about at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment